Sunday, July 12, 2009

Fun At the Pool #2


The boys and I braved the huge throng of swimmers and spent the afternoon at the new Shadle Park swimming pool. Although there was only about a square foot of space per swimmer, we had a great time. The City of Spokane has done a great job building the new pools, and at only a buck per person (though it used to be FREE) I'd say it's a darn good deal for a hot afternoon.



Mikey was VERY excited to try out his new snorkel, mask and flippers. He wore them from the time he got up until we got to the pool.

2 comments:

Lis said...

Shadel like Shick Shadel? I have no idea how to spell that. sounds fab!

Laurie said...

haha I never know how to spell that either. Every time I hear Pat O'Day blabbing about it, I wonder HOW the heck people find the website bc who knows how to spell it?!