Thursday, February 14, 2008

Listening to an Old Favorite

The "Betsy-Tacy" series of books by Maud Hart Lovelace were among my very favorites when I was a young reader. I think my love of history comes from reading about these two little girls in turn of the century Minnesota.

I just downloaded the first book in the series ("Betsy-Tacy"), and am listening to it while I work. Great fun! And I just discovered there is a Betsy-Tacy Society which sounds like just my cuppa tea. Don't tease me, I can't help it!

4 comments:

Meg said...

The fact that you know you should be teased, keeps you from being teased...by me at least. Oh, I can't help it...you are a giant NERD!

Laurie said...

I KNOW. But I am pretty much ok with it. Just get me my blue velour track suit and I'm all set.

Sue said...

I, myself, am looking for a "Five Little Peppers" society . . .

Laurie said...

you may need to start your own...