Wednesday, February 13, 2008

DANGER



...Laying down for a 'power nap' when you have been up since 3 am! I was just going to catch 40 winks, and woke up at the time I am supposed to be picking the boys up from school! Yikes! Cuz it's a 30 minute+ drive from our house to the school! Luckily, Lorraine had come home because Liam had a tummy ache so she was able to get the little guys. And she promised not to fire me from my nanny duties.

Man, we have to move closer, the drive is too long! Not sure the White Rose can handle 50 miles a day driving (and I know I can't!) We found a cute rental very close to the P's house, with a backyard swimming pool (with slide), swingset and clubhouse. Oh yeah, the house is nice too. I think we are going to put in an ap. Not that we want to move (again! always write our addy in pencil people), but it sure would be handy to be on the same side of town.

5 comments:

Katie said...

you goober! and don't move, I will have to change all my tax info! :O will Pia move with you if you go that far north???

Laurie said...

oh heavens, we will stay put for that reason alone (not!) No she doesn't want to have to drive so far to work (imagine that lol) but she has a standing offer to share a house with someone up here. We'll see, we have to qualify first!

Cara said...

well, i hope you get it, because i know the agony of having a long drive to work and there is nothing worse. Although 30 minutes doesn't seem that long to me!

Meg said...

I HATE that feeling of over-sleeping. 30 mintues? You big baby.

Laurie said...

hey that is FAR AWAY here in Whoville!