Saturday, December 6, 2008

Some More FO's (Finished Objects)!

Some new items to show off:
Cowl knit with a cool skein of handspun yarn. It has shells and beads spun into the yarn. You wrap this around your neck twice, and you'll be toasty warm for a stroll on the beach.

"Father Christmas" ornament for my Advent Tree. Can I say I am in love with the little guy? He's very cute.


Mistletoe Bauble for my Advent Tree. Those are mistletoe berries on top and the leaves on the sides. In case you couldn't tell ;-)


3 comments:

Katie said...

SO cute!!!!

Meg said...

Can I say I am in love with your advent tree...maybe not all it's pubes, but definitely all the decor to go with. Put 'em up on Etsy and I'll buy!

Laurie said...

lol it actually looks pretty cute with the ornaments on it. And you can't afford my prices lol. But maybe Santy will make a couple of extra ones for a certain girl I know...