Saturday, December 27, 2008

Oops He Did It Again


Actually, he hasn't done it before...Steve fell on the ICY STEPS (that I TOLD HIM TO CLEAR) last week and landed on the old elbow. He's been moaning and groaning ever since, with scant sympathy from me (in fact, I suspected him of "Munchausen-ing" the whole thing to get some attention, which he never gets poor thing).


He finally took himself to the doc today, and came home in a sling, with a possibility of a broken elbow. Yikes.


Keep those icy steps and paths clean, folks!!!!

6 comments:

Katie said...

poor steve-o... god you are mean, i hope you feel bad now! ;) although claiming he "munchhausened" the whole thing WAS pretty dang funny.

Laurie said...

I know, I have to take it all back and be Nurse Nancy now. Gak.

Unknown said...

The munchhausened thing was hilarious especially when he tried to claim that meant you were acting like he was sick. Good luck being the nurse. We know how you love that!

zaideafraidey said...

looks like my break from a few years ago (roof incident) lucky him that they didn't cast it, that was the beginning of all my troubles. I know he'll be good about the pt, I still have phantom pains in that elbow. Sorry Steve, ouch.

Meg said...

Off my chair, literally fell off it and almost broke my elbow when you were conviced Steve was 'munchausing' it. You're back in my good graces.

Laurie said...

haha, see there's a little evil Nurse Ratched in all of us...