Saturday, May 31, 2008

Why Can't I Win the Lottery?


I am hating my job (Vintage Knits, not nannying, still loving that) today. Mostly because I just lost $50. to some yahoo in Indonesia who ordered using a stolen CC #. And I have had to spend the entire day figuring out how to add that 'CVV' deal to my website (where you have to put in the 3 digits from the back of your card-- you know, the little numbers that immediately get rubbed off)
It's done now, but no more Mrs. Nice Guy shipping to Indonesia! I had a funny feeling...but at least it is not a huge dollar amount.
Now if I only had a dollar to buy a Lotto ticket ;-) I think I'm going to go knit some Beer Sweaters! If that doesn't make me smile, nothing will...

3 comments:

Sue said...

because I get to win it first! Sorry to hear about the "damn foreigners" . . .

Katie said...

dang them - but you should have known, NEVER sell to Indonesia!!!

Laurie said...

oh I know, but I want to believe...