Sunday, December 4, 2011

The Airport Book Store

Yay for Hudson News!  I knew they would have the latest Ann Rule true crime book, and they did not disappoint.  I happily read gory crime stories all the way home from Seattle to Spokane.

Susna gave me a suitcase full of old photos and whatnot, so I will be sharing some great family pix with y'all.  I had a good stay with Mom, she knew who I was for the most part.  That lady has the most AMAZING ability to gather herself when she's speaking to an old friend.  She got a phone call from some old guy, and happily chatted with him without a single moment of forgetfulness.  Of course, she had no idea who he was, but you sure wouldn't know it to hear her talk :-)

It's good to be home after 10 days away.  I have lots to do, and Lulu is pining for her mama, who is gone for a week, so  I have to fill in with the dog duties.  We may hit the dog park later today, exciting!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Yay for Ann Rule! And SO happy you are there for dog duty! Miss Lulu would love a trip to the dp... :D

Laurie said...

It's cold today! She is curled up on the couch right now, but maybe this afternoon the two lorcas will get outdoors.