Saturday, April 16, 2011

A Perfect Gift

Somehow I forgot that Miss Tatum N. turned 8 a while ago.  As she is among my very favorite 8 year olds, I needed to find the perfect gift for her.

She's a crazy advanced reader (of course she is, it runs in the family) but I wasn't sure what books she liked.  And all I could find on Amazon were stupid vampire books.

Then I found what I think is perfect for Miss Rules USA: "Doll School"!  It comes complete with hall passes, a grade book, report cards, and other things a strict teacher will need to keep her unruly American Girl Dolls in line.

She's going to love it, I am pretty sure.  And Logie, Hads, Mads and Allie had better mind their P's & Q's or their parents will be receiving bad progress reports...

5 comments:

Sue said...

Don't you know it on ALL accounts! This is perfect!

Meg said...

p.e.r.f.e.c.t.

Lis said...

So perfect. Maddie wants to be able to buckle herself in her carseat just like tatum. I can't wait for that day too!

Katie said...

i love it.

zaideafraidey said...

Oh Yes, that has Tate written all over it, good job. BTW saw Susans Kate and Wills----amazing, she has got to get you some pics to post.