Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Kate

I need to get a move on!  The WEDDING is coming up fast!  And I have 2 naked participants!

Wills is done plus clothing, I just need to do all the fiddly stuff (beads, sequins, ribbons etc).  I was in an absolute snit yesterday trying to thread a beading needle so I could sew on this crap.  Didn't work, so back to Joann's today to find something that will work (even though I'll be completely blind trying to thread and bead this stuff).

Kate is done, but naked.  Working on the dress etc. today.

My next dilemma: who's the next most important member of the wedding party?  The Queen? Harry? The Corgis?  What to make next?!

6 comments:

Sue said...

Started Kate today - using worsted and size 6 needles -

Katie said...

i vote Queen next! then corgi. then Harry.

Laurie said...

You just don't want the creepy Archbishop of Canterbury. But I think I will do them that way.

Cara said...

corgis

Meg said...

I say forgo clothes on Kate...keep her in her post wedding attire:).

Laurie said...

she's def. looking ready for the honeymoon.