Still waiting to get scheduled for my CT scan on the arm, as noted this is dragging on 4EVER. Steve mentioned several times that 'they are going to have to re-break your arm' when they finally get around to surgery. Thanks, Mr. Good News.
I loaned my minivan to Jon so that he could drive the boys around to their various appointments, classes etc. Today, I'm going to attempt to take the bus to the library to pick up dvds of seasons 2 and 3 of Mad Men. Not sure how that's going to go, but hoping no one will bump into my arm or otherwise scar me for life by talking to me.
Still not able to knit, which is beyond hideous. I have literally always had a knitting project in hand every day for the last 40 years. It's really weird and boring to just sit and watch tv without knitting. I am not a fan. On the other hand, my left wrist feels really good since I'm giving it a rest from knitting, typing, etc.
Things that are really hard to do one-handed/right-handed:
- cut slices of cheese for my morning bagel
- carry anything larger than a piece of paper
- use a fork (I am not good at eating without spilling even at the best of times)
- open a jar, wine bottle, pill bottle, etc.
- fold laundry
- blow my nose
- put on deoderant
- shave legs/armpits. I went 2+ weeks without shaving, NOT pretty!
- dry my back after bath/shower
- wash hair
- floss! I need to get some of those 'pick' kind of dental floss things bc it's impossible to use floss w only 1 hand
- use nail clippers
That is all. Life is pretty dull here, folks!