Thursday, October 16, 2008

I Got Nothing

Katie says I need to update my blog, but honestly, nothing exciting is happening. Well, Steve did give me his Blackberry to replace the Sidekick that ended up fried after its 'swim' in the toilet, but I'm still trying to figure out how to use it so nothing exciting on that front.

I am starting to think about packing boxes for our upcoming move. That thought puts me in a deep state of horror, especially since there was an article in today's paper about how much cardboard boxes have increased in price. Off to Craigslist to try to score some free moving boxes.

That's the extent of the excitement today (though I may have to count how many projects I have in the stash pile from hell, now that B has mentioned that the crazy lady who starved her stepdaughter was a 'yarn hoarder' with 72 projects in the wings. I'm sure I have more than that!)

6 comments:

Allison said...

I'll bet you could get free boxes at Sam's Club or grocery stores if you asked.

Maybe the yarn stash was that lady's ONLY sane activity?! Has anyone thought of that?!

Cara said...

well, if it makes you feel any better there is nothing going on on this coast either!

Lis said...

Just go the grocery store. Or Uhaul-they have a bin with free boxes. Don't Pay!!

Laurie said...

Luckily Pia is getting tons of boxes from school so no paying happening. Now to fill them, that's the really painful part. And I agree with you, Allison -- that IS the only non-crazy thing that lady did.

Sue said...

I checked out her Rav page - she seemed fairly normal - kind of wordy in a granola way - and no mention of the daughter except in the profile - and how cherished they both were . . .

Laurie said...

lol you stalker you!