Monday, August 4, 2008

Take Me Out to The Ball Game (If I Can Knit too)


Yeah, I get to go to the Mariner's Annual Stitch and Pitch! August 7th, I'll be there with my knitting (look up in the cheap seats for all the ladies plus some guys, yakking and knitting, with no idea what's going on down on the field).


We're playing Tampa Bay, so maybe it's best NOT to know what's happening on the field, cuz we are prolly going to get stomped on. But us knitters won't care, because the entire mezzanine will be filled with yarn, patterns, kits and more to buy! Woot Woot!

3 comments:

zaideafraidey said...

you will be here this week??? Osties sidewalk sale starts on Thursday morning 10 am, a wild time full of amazing bargains and rude people, can't wait. Will we see you?

Sue said...

Can't wait! Your tickies are at Will Call - meet at my house and we will go from here!

Laurie said...

sorry Zaide, I was WAY too filthy from camping to stop at the sidewalk sale. We looked like people who SLEEP on the sidewalk...