Saturday, March 8, 2008

GAAAH


Am I EVER going to get rid of this flu bug? Steve is doing a bit better, since he has pneumonia he got antibiotics. I have boring old flu, no killer drugs for me. I'm still exhausted everytime I try to do anything more strenuous than work the remote.
Monday I'm going back to work so I sure hope I'm feeling better! This flu is not fun people, in fact it's a real PITA. Between coughing so hard I pee myself to having to watch Lifetime and Oxygen channels bc I have watched everything else, I'm about ready to put in for a lung transplant. Where is my nurse Katie when I need her? Yeah, tooling around LA eating sushi and Pinkberry.

9 comments:

Katie said...

yum, sushi and Pinkberry sounds really good right now...

And i'm working on a quick trip home since no one will come to visit me, I just have to work out the kinks! :)

zaideafraidey said...

I can't believe your still sick. As soon as I produced "colored" phlegm I was "in like Flynn" ie; I got the get quick fast antibiotics. Try food coloring.

Katie said...

oh hey, when you get feeling well enough to leave the house, go see "Miss Pettigrew" with Frances McDormand - it is so great!

Sue said...

i finally went in today with my yellow "sont" - so sick and tired of feeling sick & tired . . .

Laurie said...

yellow and/or green sont coming right up. I'm going back tomorrow! ANd KT I am excited you are coming for a little visit! But you should have waited on the movie you KNOW that is the kind I like to see!

Katie said...

eh, i'll see it again if you are healthy enough to leave the house! go get some ABX (that is nurse-speak for antibiotics)!!!

Unknown said...

I got your airline info Katie! I can't wait for you to come visit. And stupid mom and Steve, you got me sick again. I barely left the house this weekend, I felt so gross. Looks like I'm going to need a Dr. visit soon too!

Katie said...

new post! new post! if you're healthy enough to babysit, you're healthy enough to blog...

Laurie said...

your wish is my command! New post today.