Saturday, February 23, 2013

Checking In

I made it to Seattle (just a tad bumpy flying over the Cascades) and am rested and ready for my week of nursing duty with my poor crippled sis. She has a big knee brace and lots of pain meds, plus doc's orders to stay put for at least a couple of weeks after her ACL surgery. Not an easy task for our Busy B.

Mostly I think i will be carrying plates and cups and fetching stuff. Which is probably all I'm capable of nursing-wise. Plus driving her on outings, as her right knee is the injured one, so no driving.

I'm glad I was available to help out, sisters need to stick together. Miss my little gang at home though!

2 comments:

Sue said...

Let me know if we can get together while you are here . . .

Marjorie said...

Hope you have a nice visit with your sister. Heal quickly wishes for her.