Thursday, September 29, 2011

I Love Coach Beiste

I'm not a diehard Glee fan.  When Rachel starts belting out a show tune (in other words, screaming), I get an urge to strangle someone.

However, there is one character that I love without reservations: Coach Beiste.  She is completely awesome.

Here's a line from last night's show:

"In college, I was in A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum. I played the Forum"


How can you not love this gal.  My other favorite C.B. moment was when she and Will went to the cowboy bar and she sang "One Bourbon One Scotch and One Beer".  Classic.


More Beiste, less Rachel!

8 comments:

Sue said...

Agree! Thank God Rachel is a senior!

Lis said...

I kind of like R! CB is hilarious. Even more so that you're calling her CB...which also stands for something a little less appropriate.

Unknown said...

PS Lis, I wonder if my mom will figure out what else CB might stand for... :) I laughed though.

Laurie said...

NO I did not figure it out. You will have to whisper it in my ear P.

Katie said...

even I don't know... Pia will have to tell all of us apparently.

Katie said...

also, i kinda hate Glee right now. but i totally agree about Beiste, she's amazing.

Laurie said...

Should I run a contest for the best definition of "CB"? All I could think of was C**t Bag...

zaideafraidey said...

c**t bag...really? I admit not knowing either. I have no hate for any of them. Brings back my "Swingin' High Days"....