Friday, July 1, 2011

Off To Camp!

The girls are forcing me to interact with other human beings this weekend :-)  I'm heading out to Camp "Crotch" for the 4th of July Family Camp weekend.  Weather promises to be spectacular, and Lulu has already talked my ear off about all the fun stuff she is going to show me when we get there lol.

I'm a little nervous, bc I have this whole social anxiety thing going on, but I know P & K will take care of me and not make me talk to strangers (right girls?)  I have my knitting project all packed and Lucy and I are getting our grips packed.  Should be fun!

3 comments:

Cara said...

you are going to have a blast!!!! and lucy wont let the strangers bother you too much...

Unknown said...

Maybe a little talking to strangers...
I'm so excited to have you out here mom! And don't worry everyone, she has been delightful and has had some human interactions with people other then her daughters and not died!

Lis said...

yay for camp. the pics look so beautiful!