Sunday, December 19, 2010

Packing!

Our trip is almost here!  I've thrown swimsuits, shorts, flip flops and underwear in  my suitcase, along with a rather pitiful pile of gifts (hard to pack a full load of Christmas presents in one suitcase):



I also threw in a jigsaw puzzle (Great Shipwrecks!) just in case Katie is completely housebound and we get bored.  The knitting projects are selected and yarn is ready to be wound into balls. 

I can't believe it's finally time to head to sunny Roatan (or Rwanda as my dear relatives insist on calling it)!!!

9 comments:

Cara said...

can.not.wait.

Lis said...

Is thursday happening?

Laurie said...

haven't heard back from anyone as yet...

Unknown said...

I hope so! I can't wait to see everyone Lis, and I've been knitting like crazy to get Sue's present done in time. :)

Sue said...

I'm in! what time will you be here wed????

Katie said...

6ish? do peeps want to do dinner instead or dessert or something? we are easy.

Sue said...

i will be at the yarn shop - but come up and have dinner and visit with narodey's!

Lis said...

Do you guys want to swing by on Thursday on your way to airport. You can leave car here and lightrail to the aeropuerto.

Meg said...

JEALOUS!!! Not of Kate and her crutches, or your flight, or of packing and unpacking...but everything else. Call me, let me know the plan for today!