Saturday, April 12, 2008

woo hoo Malibu!

No celebs today but we drove up to Malibu and went to Free city Superstore (Cara alleges everyone cool shops here. I didn't see anyone cool besides us but whatevs) the girls bought fab hoodies while I swooned about the pricetags. We visited some other stores and headed to the beach. Lovely weather and very relaxing.

We are now on the Promenade in Santa Monica, drinking ritas at the world's loudest and slowest restaurant. I am scared bc I just forgot how to spell restaurant. Or maybe the rita is better than I. Think

4 comments:

Laurie said...

Mom forgot to add that we saw a lady laying in the street semi conscious and katie refused to offer first aid. She claimed that she does it all week so she doesn't need to on her day off.

Unknown said...

Clearly the words "mandatory responder" mean nothing to our little Kitty-Cat!

Laurie said...

We tried to pull that guilt trip on her and it had no effect.

Katie said...

nope, no go on the guilt trip... the lady was surrounded by about 50 "helpers," and clearly breathing. So what was I gonna do? whatevs...